Meet Aaisha's Kids


By Aaisha


Being a mother to four lovely, fun-loving children is not easy, but it is also rewarding. So let me begin by introducing my first child:

Maira Mirab:

Maira means "upright, virtuous, and righteous," and Mirab means "flower of paradise." She is the big sister to her siblings and my first child. She is choleric, companionable, loud, confident, upbeat, and independent. She enjoys doing crafts and taking pictures.

Abdur Rehman:

Abdur Rehman translates as "the servant of the most forgiving." He is my second child. He is a gloomy, deep, thoughtful, considerate, helpful, and introverted soul. Besides playing video games, he enjoys playing cricket.

Aaira Mirab:

Aaira means "noble, honorable, and respectful." She is my third child. She has a happy, vivacious, playful, creative, and chatty spirit. She just began school, and she enjoys singing poetry. She enjoys reading tales about Barbie, princesses, unicorns, and mermaids. She prefers quiet time and playing in her own space.

Abdur Raheem:

Abdur Raheem means "Servant of the Most Compassionate." He is the fourth and most mischievous child I have. He is incredibly sporty, lively, upbeat, enthusiastic, fearless, and has a slightly introverted soul. Being the youngest, he receives special treatment.

My children are my world, and the happiness I get when I see them is indescribable.

I hope you enjoy meeting my kidsI'll come back with more related stuff regarding them.

Comments

  1. Beautiful! Your kids sound lovely! May Allah bless them🌸♥️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About Aaisha

Joint Families In Pakistan