A journey that never comes to an end

By Aaisha



“Although I want to lose weight, it isn’t effortless; I can’t do it. It’s challenging. Sadly, I can’t keep a regular workout or eating schedule.”

Like me, most women who have put on a lot of weight experience this issue. I find it difficult to exercise and eat regularly. I love good food, and I have a sweet tooth in particular. However, desserts are my weakness, and I occasionally overeat as well.

I try to control my portions, but when the weekend comes around, my stomach grunts for more food. As a result, all of my efforts have been in vain. Sometimes I feel full, but the munching makes me think that way. Because I have a strong sugar addiction, it requires a great deal of effort for me to restrict myself.

When I exercise or follow a diet, I feel amazing. Still, when I do not notice a change on the scale, I lose interest and depressively eat more, and when I finally get motivated again, all of the weight I’ve lost reappears. I have stopped looking at the scale since attaining my ideal weight has become my dream.

I need the willpower to limit my appetite because I don’t feel happy about my weight. To reach my ideal weight, I need to change some of my everyday routines, such as eating moderately and increasing my physical activity.

Also, because we, as homemakers, are so busy providing for everyone around us, taking time for ourselves is our lowest priority. As a result, I needed more energy to prepare a nutritious meal.

However, I promised to be more mindful to improve my mental and physical well-being. So I am making whatever small changes I can make in my routine, taking it one step at a time. 

In all this search, I came across the AimFit application. Several workouts are available on YouTube, but Aimfit’s personalized service and performance charts boosted me. I immediately subscribed and opted for the standard plan. They assist you with following a portion-control diet. The app includes many useful tools for keeping track of your nutrition, water intake, and exercise routines.

The best part is that they provide an exercise program based on your physical condition and any pain you may be experiencing. It works because I can’t leave my kids behind to go to the gym.

This decision has been the best for me. When I am working out, I feel happy doing something for myself. It’s brought a good change in me, I may not be able to see it, but I can feel it. Another reason why I want to focus on working out is that my goal is a long-term change in my life. 

I have never seen my parents focus on their physical health. My mom has always worked around the clock, providing for the family and us. I don’t want my kids to see me like this. I want them to know that I am not just their mother but a person. I want them to know that prioritizing ourselves is crucial. I want to teach them that no matter what happens in life, they should prioritize their health; as they say, “health is wealth.” 

When I am working out, my younger two come around and start doing what I am doing. Their giggles cheer me up and motivate me to keep going. I want my kids to see me doing workouts to be healthy.

“Try and fail, but never fail to try!”— Jared Leto. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Aaisha

Joint Families In Pakistan

Meet Aaisha's Kids