Say hello to Ayzal & Zoya

By Amna


Ayzel

Ayzel, my firstborn, is the one who made me a mother. She is a lively and observant child. She likes to play peek-a-boo. She recently learned how to give a flying kiss. One thing that she truly enjoys watching is coco melon, and she calls it coco. 

Whenever I was praying namaz, she would start praying with me, hug me, and kiss me. She carries her baby doll around like I have Zoya. 

Zoya

Baby Zoya, my little darling, loves it when we sit and talk to her. She cries at a time just so that we give her attention. Her smiles during massage times are my favorites. 

I am excited to see the bond they will share, and I pray they cherish their friendship forever. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Aaisha

Joint Families In Pakistan

Meet Aaisha's Kids