About Amna

By Amna


Assalam Alaikum, 

Hi, I am Amna, a mum of two under two. I got married four years ago and moved to Dubai. I have done my Bachelor's in Business and Management. 

I gave my exams for my last semester after my wedding. I enjoy baking and have baked some very yummy cakes for my family. I have even done a few short baking courses. My nieces and nephews love the cupcakes I used to bake for them before I got married. I always thought of selling my cakes, but I need help finding the confidence in me. One day I might start this. 

My first daughter, Ayzal, was born two years after my wedding. She brought with her so much sparkle that it filled my life with joy. Coming from a joint family living alone, Ayzal was a breath of fresh air. She is 18 months old, and her little antics is my entertainment source. 

Then came Zoya, my surprise baby. She is just three months old. Ayzal was just over six months old when Allah blessed me with another baby. I was unprepared for her and learned about my pregnancy at eight weeks. I was afraid at first but very grateful. It was a difficult journey, with a tiny baby in hand and another in the tummy. I am blessed to have my husband, who has been a pillar of support for me.

I want to do so much, but my kids are too small, and I feel caged. Hence, this idea of merging this blog with my sister's came at the perfect time. Finally, I can write about myself and my daily struggles with having two infants at home, along with my passions and dreams. 

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as we enjoyed writing it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Aaisha

Joint Families In Pakistan

Meet Aaisha's Kids